Pages

Monday 29 June 2020

Jesus' Baptism | RE

For RE, we are learning about the Holy Spirit. And how the Holy Spirit came down from Heaven, and God had said that Jesus is his Son.

So we had to learn about this, and then do a DLO. I decided to make a news paper report. Using Newspaper Generator. It was very easy and simple to use. And it looks realistic. We had to pretend that we were there, watching Jesus get baptized. And tell how it was and list information about Jesus' baptism. And God saying that Jesus is his son.

Here is my news paper report I made:





I don't think I found anything hard. I found this work pretty simple and understanding.

Something I found enjoyable/easy was writing the news paper report. Because I got to make my own news paper report with the information I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.