Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2018

Where is Mrs. Lee?!?

Where is Mrs. Lee?!?

We have not seen Mrs. Lee in 2 weeks so that gave my class and I a idea to write a story about Mrs. Lee disheartening into the face of the earth!

Q: When was the last time you saw Mrs Lee? I saw her wandering around in the Sun Exhibition in a air bubbles called The Sun, The sun is when you go in the sun and what you hear in The air bubble Sun is what you will hear when you go up to the real Sun.


When Mrs Lee went into The Sun we heard puff sounds…”puff...puff...PUFF”… We looked inside The Sun as soon as that loud PUFF came out and she disappeared, No one knew where she went everyone panicked and shivered. Everyone yelled “Mrs Lee come back!” Than we heard a stomp a loud STOMP but we realised it was The Sun bouncing away into a whole covered in yellow paint! “Mrs Lee Mrs Lee come back” everyone said! Out of no where Mrs Lee flew out of The Sun and she was screaming loudly! “AHHHH!“  Mrs Lee Screamed “Mrs Lee your back!” everyone yelled “Yes I am!” Said Mrs Lee, “What happened there?” I said, “I have no idea” Said Mrs Lee, “I was in The air bubble Sun and I suddenly flew out of nowhere into the real sun and I heard a loud swish sound” Said Mrs Lee. “We are just glad your back!” Everyone said, Everyone realised Mrs Lee was boiling hot and she never felt this hot before! “Everyone wants go to the real Sun now!” I said, “No no no it’s way too hot you will burn!” Said Mrs Lee, “Ok we wanna go see dinosaurs now let’s goo!” My friend said.

4 comments:

  1. mya i really like that writing you did it as funny and there was so much detail but work on your size of your letters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tini for The nice comment. I will work on my writing size.

      Delete
  2. Mya I really like your writing but the writing is to small make it a bit bigger.
    Ella K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ella. I will work on my writing size.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.