Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Pōhā - Reading DLO

For Reading this week, my group's learning about Pōhā.

Pōhā is a container thing that stores food. For my DLO I added 3 text boxes that have information about Pōhā. And then I added a video about Pōhā that helps you learn about what it is.

I think Pōhā is a fun thing to create and use because it helps out a lot with being a container to store food.

Here's my DLO I made about Pōhā:





Someone I struggled on was finding information about how Pōhā had impact on early M
āori's lives.

Something I found quite easy was finding information about the actual 
Pōhā itself.

Hope you learnt a few things about P
ōhā, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.