Pages

Monday 23 March 2020

Maori Title Meanings - RE

  WALT Identify how Jesus is Mātāmua and Tuakana
______________________________________________


In class, we are learning about Mātāmua and Tuakana. We had a task to create a DLO about some Maori Titles that mean something. We had to google up the definition of these Maori Titles, and explain what it means in english. And what the definition of the word is.

For my DLO, I did a slideshow. For my slideshow I listen an explanation for each Maori Title.

Here's my slideshow!
________________________________________________________________




I found it hard that I couldn't find a sound app to say my meanings, because the sound apps couldn't pronounce the Maori Titles.

I found it quite easy to search up the Maori Titles and write down a explanation.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Mya!

    It's Celine, I like how you made a slideshow about the Maori Titles that we did. The background and the colour of your text is amazing. Maybe next time you could make the slideshow creative. The rest is awesome!

    I hope to see a reply!

    Nga Mihi,
    Celine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mya,

    Well done completing this DLO. You have worked hard to research these Māori titles. Maybe next time you could ensure you are using SISOMO (sight, sound and motion).

    Keep up the great work.

    Ms Wilton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mya.
    Great blog. You explained your learning well.
    I enjoyed the slide show. Different languages are tricky.
    Mrs Bowman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mya. Great explanations of each of the Maori words. Maybe next time you could say the words for us so we can practice saying them as well.

    Mr Norman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mya,
    Well done on your DLO on Maori words.Its not easy learning another language.You researched them very well.Keep up the good work.
    Trish Wakefield

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.