Pages

Thursday 10 May 2018

New York if falling!

New York is falling!

Welcome to New York city, by the way I am Mya and meet my friends Greer and Talia we are all girls. Today me and my friends are going to be giving this class a tour of New York city. Let's go see your hotel room first! We said “ wow this is amazing! “ Everyone jumped on their bed and had a blast for 10 minutes. Next we are going to see your own private pool and spa. Everyone ruffley scratched their clothes off and jumped in the pool. Ok class! You have 5 more minutes in the pool! Once the classe’s pool time was over we went to see the statue of liberty. Once we arrived there we heard and felt a massive shake! We saw the statue of liberty falling towards us! We all ran as fast as we could. We arrived at a safe place in a underground basement and watched New York city fall to pieces. Once it was safe to go out we were all terrified and crying because we have never felt a earthquake as bad as this one! We went out and the statue of liberty was broken into pieces on the ruff broken ground. We rushed to the Airport and flew back to New Zealand to go home and to be safe. Once we arrived back home in New Zealand we all went and took our class and us to the hospital to see is we were hurt or something. We got our results and we were all fine but we just had a few scars. We rushed all the kids to their home and explained to all of their parents what has happened in New York, it took us almost  3 hours to tell all their parents what happened because their parents had lots of questions like are you ok what happened is the world ending and is everyone safe in New York. Then we took our self back home and told our parents what happened and then we took a nap.

8 comments:

  1. I love your work know I Know to put positive comics

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are good at writing and good a putting information on to your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mya this is Maggie
    I really liked your story on New York and I liked how you described the massive shake. Next time maybe you could add some more adjectives?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie. Thanks for the nice feedback. I will add more adjectives next time.

      Delete
  4. Hi Mya,I really like your story about new york falling.I like how you put my name in the story.I also like how you put desribing words in your story.Maybe next time you can put more punctuacion into your story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Talia, Thanks for the nice feedback. Next time I will add more punctuation.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.