Pages

Monday 23 November 2020

Cybersmart - Article

 Hi! In cyber smart I've been learning about media. There are many different type of medias. For example, News Paper, Build boards, Mobile devises, and so many more. There were videos to watch that were about media, and information we had to read. Once we gathered information about media, there was a task to create an article about something, my article was about the walk to camp. I used google drawing to create my article, as I added fake links to make it look realistic, and comments!

Here is my article:




Thank you for reading! Have a good day :)
Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.