Pages

Wednesday 18 November 2020

Camp Ballads

 Hi! In class we've been learning and writing ballads. We studied on ballads in class and then we had a task. The task was to make a ballad about camp! camp was a fun moment for me, so I had so many ideas. I was meant to write one ballad, but I wrote many more because my mind was filled with ideas. I had a few topics from camp that I wrote in a ballad.

Check out my ballads:

a  A light was revealed.
a  As a body lied on the ground with eyes peeled open.
    It was Celine, flashing a torch on the ground.
b  With the torch shining on her face, with a spine-chilling spook,
b  While a ghostly look rested on her face.

a  She stood up petrifyingly with a concealed shadow.


a  It was late at night, playing spotlight,

a  Until I saw a blink of a light.

b  A seeker was revealed,

b  As the hiders squealed.

a  Sitting silently, with not a peek of sound in the moonlight.

a  It was silent in the room,
a  As Celine and Fria had a boost of energy like sonic boom.

b  Late at night,
b  Without a peek of light.
a  A sight of doom rested in the sky.

a  It was early in the morning, as I stared out of the window in the hall,
a  The windows were dull.
b  I was chatting with denice,
b  As we watched the sun rise.
a It was boiling outside, wishing there were a pool.


Let me know if you enjoyed my ballads! Thanks for reading, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.