Pages

Wednesday 19 September 2018

What a Win!

What a Win! Breaking news a famous lady has became the richest person in the world! This lady has won $1000,000,000 from one lotto ticket, I know crazy right!! This lady already has $800,000,000. The person who sold the lotto ticket got $25,000,000 for them self! I will now introduce this famous rich lady.` “ Hi I am Katie Hamilton and I am 35 years old, I am so happy I won $100,000,000, I am excited to be the new famouse-st richest lady in the world, But the Queen might be richer! Bye for now! “ That was the interview for Katie Hamilton! Bye and keep watching 1 News for more.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mya, I really like your "What a Win!" post, it reminded me of when my family won a lotto ticket before. Maybe you should make it a bit longer because it's kinda short, and the sentence "keep watching 1 news for more..." doesn't really makes sense, maybe you could probably fix that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fria. Thanks for the feedback. The story is supposed to be short but I could make chapters of it! I will make the 1 news sentence make sense too.

      Delete
  2. Hi Mya this is a really good story cause it cool but not like a very long story. this reminds me of the one piece of writing that I did that was like this but just it was a boy that one the money. Next time you could put to be continued so then it makes the story a bit more interesting. Why did you write this.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.