Pages

Friday 20 March 2020

Family Roles and Times - RE


In Class recently, for ReligiousEducation we've been learning about different roles and times people have! As a class, on the mat our teacher, Ms Wilton was teaching us about Tuakana (elders) and our Matamua (first born). For this activity, we had to write down the roles for our own familys! For example what my roles are for times in the days. Like one of the times was at school, and at school my role was to be a role model! For my slide, I did my whole family's roles and times.



Take a look at my family's Roles and Times!!

_________________________________________________________________________________




2 comments:

  1. Hi Mya
    I like your timeline showing your family and your daily routine. I thought it is great that your brothers take time to have a skin routine, most people wouldn't. Tip for next time watch your font and background colours as I found this a hard to read. Keep up the good work.
    Miss Rader

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mya.
    Your timeline following your family routine is great.
    Lots of information -but not too much.
    I also found it a little hard to read. Maybe a bolder colour for the writing next time?
    Thanks for sharing.
    Mrs Bowman

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.